In this video, we spotlight one of our newest in-app features – custom artwork. By using these items, you are able to simply personalize the text in the overlay to fit your needs. In this example, we use the Happy Hour overlay, and adjust the time to read 6pm-7pm tonight, and we also use the social media icons overlay and add “piola”.
We hope you enjoy this newest feature, and if you haven’t already begun using our branding features, consider our in-app Logo+ feature or become a Photofy Pro user and empower your entire team to create on the go.
Have you found that your Facebook ads aren’t getting enough views or interaction? Well we’re here on the blog today to tell you how to create the perfect Facebook ad with Photofy.
- Use the Photofy Web App Beta by logging into your web portal at https://portal.photofy.com and then selecting the Designer Beta icon, located in the top right.
- Our Web Portal gives you the ability to create an ad that follows Facebook’s guidelines. Your image can not have more than 20% text on it, so we can tell you if your image is okay without having to wait on Facebook to approve it.
- Once you have your image ready to go, think about these questions:
- Who am I trying to reach with this ad?
- What type of budget do I have to boost this ad?
- What target location do I want to reach?
- This is what the screen will look like once you have your image ready to post and boost the post.
- From the screenshot above, you can pick the exact audience you want to see your ad.
- After you have all these questions answered, you are ready to create and boost your Facebook ad. Boosting your ad gives you the ability to choose a target location, target audience, and how long you want it to run. Even if you don’t have a large budget, you can still reach a wide audience. As you can see from the post below, we reached over 3,300 people with only a $10.00 budget.
As you can see, creating a Facebook ad the right way can be very easy and quick following the steps above. Using Photofy and knowing who/where you’re trying to reach, will make you a pro at creating Facebook ads!